Week 1: Intro – What is Domestic Violence?
**English group runs from 12 – 1 pm and Spanish group runs from 1:15 – 2:15 pm**
– Join DVS for the opportunity to learn about various Intimate Partner Violence topics in a small group setting.
– This group will run for 6 weeks and is free of charge.
– For survivors of intimate partner violence who would like a safe place to connect and learn with other survivors who share similar experiences.
– The only requirement is that you have internet/phone data access.
– No special equipment is necessary.
– You can join any week and attend any or all of the classes.
– *If you need a letter stating you attended the classes you must turn on your camera
– Zoom Information:
Meeting ID: 950 4501 9915
– Call 805.964.5245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
View the flyer: https://dvsolutions.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/DV-101-6-Week-Group-July-Flyer-English-Spanish.pdf