- This event has passed.
40-Hour Domestic Violence Training Certification
December 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$225
Become part of the solution… Take the domestic violence advocacy certification! Domestic Violence Solutions for Santa Barbara County is hosting a 40-hour domestic violence training certification. Certificate of completion will be provided for those who finish the 40 hours. A limited number of makeup training hours will be available in the coming year.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals interested in the community
- Medical personnel
- Law enforcement personnel
- Professionals in social services agencies
Why You Should Attend
- Educate local teens about healthy relationships and early warning signs of abuse.
- Directly impact the lives of domestic violence victims as a client advocate.
- Support agency efforts to raise community awareness with public events and campaigns.
Dates & Times
December 7, 8, 12, 14 and 15, 2017
8am – 5pm
Eloisa Patterson, Outreach & Program Development Coordinator