Imagine having the time, knowledge and supportive peer community to invest in your leadership.
Leading From Within will be running our 10-month Emerging Leaders program again from May 2020 through February 2021.
Emerging Leaders provides professionally-relevant curriculum in support of the next generation of nonprofit and other social sector leaders in Santa Barbara County. This program increases participants’ leadership capacity to impact their organization, the social sector and the broader community. Our emerging leaders establish deep connections with peers, an executive coach, and a diverse mix of regional social sector leaders.
Emerging Leaders has been intentionally designed to provide a powerful professional development opportunity for emerging nonprofit and social sector leaders, including:
- Cutting edge tools and research on management and leadership, presented by experienced facilitators
- Approaches & skills to foster impact, effectiveness, collaboration and sustained commitment
- Knowledge and insights about the distinctive characteristics and dynamics of nonprofit organizations
- Connections with community leaders and resources
- One-on-one executive coaching and peer coaching, which support you in customizing what you learn to meet your individual development objectives
- A new circle of colleagues with a common purpose — to support each other’s leadership beyond the program
To Learn More
- Read more about the Application Process, including Commitment, Fees and Dates
- Speak to some of our 121 alumni
- Attend an information session in Santa Barbara or Santa Maria – highly encouraged
Applications for the 2020-21 cohort are open now until March 6, 2020.
We are here to help. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact Sarah Harris or at 805-770-3232.