THE CORNERSTONE COMMUNITY ROOM is a community meeting space available for use to local area nonprofit organizations and community groups. Located at 705 South McClelland adjacent to the Community Cornerstone Building and as part of the Santa Maria Valley Discovery Museum site, this well-appointed, flexible space can accommodate groups as small as 10 and as large as 75. Please follow the instructions below to reserve this meeting space.
The Cornerstone Community Room is free of charge to qualified organizations, thanks to the support of The Fund for Santa Barbara, The McCune Foundation, The Santa Barbara Foundation and Hutton Parker Foundation.
To make a reservation request:
- You must be a subscriber to the Nonprofit Resource Network (NPRNSB.org). You can register here, it takes about 60 seconds and is free. Existing NPRN subscribers can login here.
- Once you are logged in, please read the Usage & Policy Agreement here and fill out and mail the Room Usage Agreement form here (note: you only need to fill out this form once for CCR files). Return the signed form and non-profit verification via email to email@example.com or mail to “CCR C/O The Fund for Santa Barbara, 120 East Jones St, Ste 120, Santa Maria, CA 93454.
- Please click here to see if your desired date is available for reservation by hovering over your desired date in the calendar.
- If the time and date is available, please submit your requested date into the “Room Reservation Request” box on the right hand column next to the calendar and you will be prompted to enter all of your information.
- An email will automatically be sent to the Community Cornerstone Room Management team who will respond directly to you via email on the status of your requested reservation. If the reservation is granted, this time will be blocked out on the digital calendar below. Note: it takes 3 – 5 business days to process the request.
Please note, once your reservation is approved, it will appear in the specific Cornerstone calendar below as “Booked.” If you want your event to appear in the global NPRN Calendar that is published in the weekly e-news, please also submit your event here.
Out Of Office Notice: Cornerstone Community Room Reservation requests
will note be reviewed and processed until Tuesday, February 16th
If you have any questions, please contact:
THE FUND FOR SANTA BARBARA
805-922-1707 (Santa Maria) or 805-962-9164 (Santa Barbara)